All the kids nowadays are strobing. What is that, you ask? It’s basically intense highlight without contouring. The look is all about the glow.
I layered a lot of different shades to achieve the smudged smoldering eyes. I also layered a powder highlight over a liquid, all kept all the cheek products with a dewy glow as well.
For the lips, I used that same highlighter to make my lips super pouty. Although I didn’t need more help in that department, since I got a fat lip due to a WiFi extender falling in my lips Monday night. I got a split lip!
- Morphe Palette 35 U Multi Color Shimmer palette
- Melt Cosmetics Dark Matter
- Sunkissed Summer Day face routine
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illimuminzer
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop by Jaclyn Hill
- Makeup Forever Artist Plexi Gloss
- Dior Eyelash Primer
- Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
- Loreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock
I hope you like the look. Thanks for watching! Stay tuned for Thursday, with my Darling DIY.