Happy Vloggerday Saturday! Pull out your oj and champagne cause it’s time to spend 20 minutes with me! And a fun little game, so if your of legal drinking age, make yourself a mimosa!
I wanted to share my loves this month with you. March was a very wet and cold month at first but then it the sun came out. As soon as that happened my mood lifted and I chose to use dive deep into my lip drawer for those bright pinks and fun cheek shades!
Check out my video:
- Physicians Formula Argan Wear Argan oil
- De La Cruz Vitamin E oil
- De La Cruz Sulfur ointment
- Ogx Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3in1 Foundation my shade is Soft Honey
- CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion foundation in shade 210 medium beige
- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette
- Lorac Unzipped Cheek blush set
- Milani Baked Blush in 05 Luminoso
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
- Wet n Wild by Fergie Centerstage Collection Shimmer palette in Rose Champagne Glow
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil medium deep Matte bronzer
- Beauty Blender
- Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly
- Rimmel Exaggerate full colour lip liner in 018 Addiction
- Lorac highly pigmented lipstick in Girl Next Door
- MAC Viva Glam Gaga lustre A91
- Milani lipstick in Catwalk Pink 45
- Flower Kiss Stick luxury lip color in Tulips 2 Kiss You!
- mark. lipclick in Coral Fixation
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish in Smartease & Sugar Fix
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top coat
- Aldo bag (Bought last year)
- Michael Kors sandals
Thanks so much for watching!! Stay tuned for my Easter outfit!