This is a look that I wore on Valentine’s Day, with a smokey brown eye and nude lips with a lot of contouring. I know I’m late but better late than never, right?
Products mentioned in order as they appear. The banging in the video is due to construction at my neighbors house.
- All brushes by Bdellium Tools
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in Honey
- CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in Medium
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette in Truffled for brows
- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous powder in 115 120 Light
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette in Coconut Creme, Truffled, Mousse, Bon Bon, Butter Pecan, Peanut Butter, Licorice.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara & Tarte Lash curler (off camera)
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer in Medium Deep
- Lorac Unzipped Cheek palette in Unapologetic & Unimaginable
- Wet n’ Wild Fergie Center Stage in Rose Champagne Glow
- Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly
Thanks so much for watching!! Let me know if you want to see another look using this palette or swatches!