I wanted to show you how to get a sweet & simple look you can do everyday. This highlights the cheeks and of course winter skin tones.
I feature the new Lorac Cheek Unzipped duo for Ulta. I thought this was a great deal especially for winter skin tones for an every day simple look.
- Smashbox Photo Finish primer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer
- Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in 855 Soft Honey
- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in medium
- MAC espresso eyeshadow
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Soft brown
- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous powder in 115 120 light pale
- Melt cosmetics stackable in Dark Matter (Blurr & Unseen)
- NYX Cream eyeshadow in Pinky Beige
- Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Tarte eye curler
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Lorac Unzippsed Cheek palette (Underrated & Unashamed)
- Wet n Wild Centerstage Collection in Rose Champagne Glow
- Lorac Alter Ego lipstick in Girl Next Door
Thanks for watching!