The nineties is very trendy right now, and I’m a slave to trends so I thought I would do a look for it. But as with all trends its best not to buy too expensive because it will only be here for a while. These are all drug store products.
- Makeup Forever HD Foundation in N125
- Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard Medium 1
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Smooth Operator HD powder
- MAC eyeshadow in Espresso
- Laura Geller Spackle Hues in Mauve Majesty
- Revlon Custom Eyes in Naturally Glamorous
- Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes in Black Brown
- NYX Blush in Angel
- Wet n’ Wild lipstick in Spiked with Rum
- Nails are Revlon Perfumerie in Chocolate Truffle
- Top is from New York & Company
Thanks so much for watching!