If your dreams aren’t scaring you, your not dreaming big enough! Right now what I’m doing isn’t scaring me. I am comfortable with my goals. For example, right now I’m pretty relaxed with this blog. If I don’t write a post it doesn’t seem to matter to anyone but me. That’s also not pushing me forward toward my goal.
My goal for this blog is to be a high traffic blog and be featured in magazines and be a prominent person in the beauty and fashion industry. Beauty and fashion is not only a goal and hobby but something I truly love to do. I receive tons of compliments on my outfits at school and by my friends and am told I’m a fashionable person.
That got me thinking that I will post style diary pictures and show you how I style the latest trends. I am going to push myself in most of my dreams and goals and make myself uncomfortable by doing this in 5 ways:
- I will take outfit pictures of myself. It is something that makes me very uncomfortable since I’ve had mean past comments but I’m going to push through to achieve my goal.
- I am going to try to take pictures in public places around the Dallas area, since Dallas is a beautiful city, but that will require me again to be brave in taking this pictures in public.
- I will also have to be brave and ask a friend to take my pictures. This makes me shy first of all to ask since they might be busy but also because I am not a fan of taking pictures.
- Also this is going to push my fitness and nutrition goal since upon seeing my pictures I am going to want to lose weight. This will make me accountable in my fitness and nutrition.
- All of this will make me post regularly which will help me plan better and be more organized since I have a lot I’m juggling already.
I will be more accountable in a lot of areas of my life. Tomorrow will be the first so please take it easy on me. Thanks for helping me be accountable and achieve my goals.