I haven’t had a lot of time to plan a Halloween costume. I know I had some choices but I haven’t had the time to do any of them.
So today I thought of a super last minute, inexpensive, costume. I am going to be a Cat Burglar!
I have tons of striped tops, and jewelry, I will just need to buy the cat ears and black gloves. For the makeup I did very dramatic cat eyes.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Dusk Til Dawn palette (Neutral beige, chocolate brown)
- Too Faced Smokey palette (matte black)
- mark. Star Status palette (shimmering black)
- Too Faced waterproof pencil eyeliner
- Clinique waterproof liquid eyeliner
- Elf bronzer duo
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Spot Eraser
- Physicians Formula Cashmere wear bronzer
- MAC Espresso eyeshadow
- Maybelline Brow Drama brow gel
- mark. Lipclick in Toasty
- Elf Nearly Nude matte lip color
- Rimmel London Kate lipstick in Rosetto
- NYX soft matte lip cream in Amsterdam
- striped top from Target
- necklace from New York & Co
- nail polish is Jenna Hipp in Voyeuristic Adventure