Smudged, bed head, woke up like this, effortless, bombshell, sexy, not trying too hard, these are all the words to describe the look I’m going for.
I have been doing this easy smudged look that I really didn’t even try that hard. All I did was, smudge on the shadow with my finger and smudge out the liner. This is perfect for the transition into fall, since here in Dallas it’s still warm.
Check out my very easy look:
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation in Sandy Beige 60
- Maybelline Instant Age Reqind Dark Spot Eraser in Light Medium 225
- mark. Just Pinched blush tint in Sunny
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow mascara in Soft Brown
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless HD Powder
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr eyeshadow Leather collection in Chocolate Suede 95
- Physicians Formula Eye Shimmer Strips Custom Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio in Natural Nude Eyes
- Tarte Lash Curler
- Maybelline The Colossal Volum’ Express mascara in Glam Brown
- Smith’s Strawberry lipbalm
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Creme Black Cherry 477
- Givenchy Le Rouge Givenchy Lipstick in Beige Caraco 107
Also, I’m going to start investing in higher end lipsticks, there’s nothing more sexy than putting on a rich and creamy lipstick. Even if your eyeshadow or blush was under $5, you still feel like a million bucks!
Talk to you tomorrow!