I’m in my second week at school and so far I’m enjoying it. I feel like I’ve got a good handle on things but that’s not to say I’ve got this in the bag. We’ll see how the semester plays out. What I do know for certain is I’ve got my makeup look down. I’ve perfected the simple everyday under 10 minutes look and I want to share it with you.
All products are from the drug store so that it’s easily accessible.
- Biore Deep Charcoal Cleanser
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst gel moisturizer
- Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
- Smith’s Strawberry balm
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid-Touch Foundation
- Revlon PhotoReady concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- City Color Matte Blush in fresh melon
- NYX Dusk til Dawn palette
- Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal mascara in Glam brown
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick 720 NOTTING HILL NUDE
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume
- Plaid top from New York & Co.
- Michael Kors skinny jeans
- Sandal Booties are from Simply Vera at Kohls