I went to the movies on our date night last week. We saw Sin City 2; it was not as good as the first one but it was still good.
Anyway I brought you along as I got ready for it, as usual. I think going with metallic eye shadows is the best way to go while your in a dark theater. It gleams in just the best way.
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Liquid touch foundation
- Revlon Photo Ready concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- City Color Matte Blush Melon
- NYX Dusk Til Dawn Palette
- ELF Prismatic eyeshadow palette
- Clinique Eye Defining liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte eye lash curler
- Tarte Lights Camera Flashes mascara
- NYX Lip cream
- mark. Shimmer Lipgloss
- Marc Jacobs Honey perfume
- Perforated top from mark.
- Cuffed shorts from New York & Co.
- Nude sandals from Target
- Tortoise shell watch from New York & Co.
- Rose gold earrings from mark.
As for the outfit I think its ideal for a cold movie theater, since the sleeves are 3 quarter.
Thanks so much for watching!