The fella took me on a date to the Dallas Museum of Art a few weeks ago and I wanted to share my process before I go on my date.
- Burts Bee’s grapefruit remover wipes
- Clean and Clear Morning Glory Moisturizer
- ProEnamel tooth paste
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve lip balm
- mark. Mist Opportunity
- Loreal Total Repair Extreme Serum
- Dr. Brandt Pore Refiner
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
- NYX Dusk Til Dawn palette
- All Brushes are by Bdellium Tools
- Tini Beauty Eyetini Cream shadow in Spiced Rum
- Benefit Hello Flawless foundation
- Revlon Photo Ready concealer
- Too Faced Primer & Poreless HD Powder
- Palladio Rice Powder
- Elf blush & Bronzer duo
- City Color Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
- Wet n Wild highlight be Fergie
- Milani LiquifiEye in black
- Clinique waterproof eyeliner
- Clinique mascara
- Wet in Wild lipstick in Just Peachy
- NYX Butter lipgloss in Peach Cobbler
- Fancy at Night by Jessica Simpson Perfume
- Striped top was gifted from my sister
- Floral shorts are from New York & Co.
- T-strap sandals are from BCBGeneration
- Tan bucket bag from Coach
- Blue necklace from Target
- Tortoise shell watch from New York & Co.
I uploaded a few pics on my instagram as well, you can check out my instagram, link below.
I meant to upload this yesterday but it was National Lipstick Day after all, a girl has to be flexible for lipstick.
Tomorrow I’m uploading a thrifty Thursday post, stay tuned for that.