The groundhog has spoken! He saw his shadow! Which means there’s going to be 6 more weeks of winter! I personally don’t like this outcome, I hate the cold weather. It makes my eyes water- which ruins my makeup and my skin dry; plus I feel super bulky wearing tons of layers. But I do like some things the winter brings. Like hot chili and wearing booties and scarves.
I wanted to share a few things to keep you warm for the next 6 weeks.
- Humidifier-combat the dry skin that the frigid temps and dry indoor air give.
- Scarves-this is the best season for scarves, look for chunky knit or circle scarves.
- Gloves-nothing makes a coat stand out more than colored leather gloves.
- Crock pot-to make your chili of course, or really any stew or soup.
- Hand lotion-say good-bye to dry scaly hands.
- Black tights-so you can still wear your pretty dresses.
- Cape coats-this is such a great style coat, makes any outfit fancier.
- Camisoles-to keep your body warm under your top. You have to add tons of layers.
- Maxi skirts-you can wear wooly tights under and no one will know.
- Water-drink this by the gallons if you want to have glowy skin.
Hope you found this helpful and let me know what you are looking into to keep you warm.