These trends are what I’m into for this season. Follow my Pinterest board titled Winter Wonderland for a lot more trends and fashion inspiration and the links to these pics!
- Faux Fur – Of course if your going to flaunt fur make sure it’s faux. It’s a luxe statement!
- Blush Tones – Everything looks better with blush tone makeup, especially barely there pink lips.
- Shades of Grey – Grey is the new black this season! Especially paired with white accessories.
- Winter Hats – Hats are becoming more and more popular. It’s a stylish way to keep your head warm during the freeze!
- Booties – I absolutely adore wearing booties with everything, jeans, skirts, dresses, anything goes with booties.
- Metallic – Add some gleam to your look with metallics, especially just an accessory.
- Winter White – Winter white is kind of an eggshell white, looks so chic!
- Sweater Weather – It’s time to pull out the ole chunky sweaters, belted it looks more polished!
- Navy – Perfect outerwear color! If your looking to get a coat, try on the navy. The look is more chic!
- Leather Jacket – I am in dire need of a motorcycle leather jacket! It will really elevate my look.
- Stripes – Stripes are really an every season thing but in the winter they are more classic.
As you probably noticed a lot of these trends are used two or three times in one look. Stay tuned for many of these trends interpreted by me.