I am in awe of peacocks, first I love that it’s the male peacock that is more beautiful and he has to dance for the female and the peahen is the one to pick her mate. After she chooses her mate she follows him wherever he goes for the rest of her life. I think that is amazing!
I wanted to do a look that was inspired by the iridescent emerald feathers. I put in several different colors to make it iridescent, like a muted pink, an olive green and a teal. I hope you like the look.
- NYX HD base
- Tarina Tarantino Emerald City palette
- Benefit in tickled mink
- Benefit in Raining Men
- Mac eyeshadow in Shroom
- Stila Smudge stick in Peacock
- Physicians Formula Organic wear mascara
- Jessie’s Girl eyeliner
- Physicians Formula mascara
- mark. mark it stick in Mint Candy
- Bare Minerals blush in Chic Radiance
- mark. Bronze Pro bronzer
- Benefit ultra shine in Life on the A list