This year I have lots of goals that I want to accomplish! My motto for this year will be “La carga hecha andar al burro” that means “the load will make the donkey move.” My mom told me this phrase and it has really been sinking in lately.
I always want to accomplish so much and writing them down in my beloved journals isn’t going to get them done! I’ve decided to pile them all on because I work better when I have a lot on my plate. At least I think I do. We will see this year.
My goals are as follows:
- Continue to work full time and devote myself to my extra curricular clubs at school, Folklorico and Gardening, and Art club.
- Continue to sell mark. part time but really rev it up!
- I want to have 2 hostess parties a month. So if you’ve been thinking about having a mark. party, now is the time!
- Enroll in school to begin my career in teaching
- Volunteer to a charity organization every month
- Run 3 times a week every week
- Train and run a marathon this year
- Limit myself to only one purchase a month (I’m serious about this)
- Blog daily with more outfit of the day pictures
- Upload 2 beauty videos a week (let me know what you’d like to see)
- Complete my Daniel Fast (more info on this soon)
I do have more personal resolutions and goals but as stated those are personal. I definitely will keep you updated on all of these goals, and I would love for you guys to keep this donkey moving!
Peace, love & lipgloss