Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday!! It’s more than just the amazing pies my mom bakes from scratch; the casserole my sisters make or stuffing my sister makes from scratch!! More than the two turkeys we have for the 36 family members that all gather together around my moms giant table. It’s more than all that!
My family members and I all sit around the table and say what were thankful for. Sometimes it’s a new car or job, most times it’s a new baby, but all the time were thankful for each other!
This year I won’t be with my family, I’ll be out of town and although I won’t be able to list the things I’m thankful at the table with my family; I do want to share those things with you all.
- I am thankful for my loving husband
- I am thankful for my amazing family
- I am thankful for my fabulous friends
- I am thankful for my new opportunity with mark.
- I am thankful for having met so many kind people
- I am thankful for you and the special way you lift my day just be coming to my blog!
Peace, LOVE & Lipgloss